NAT company with its experienced engineers realizes calculation, design, and installation of various types of plant rooms listed below. During the design stage, we consider all incoming requirements from the maintenance team of the facility, such as the necessary monitoring of the systems, flushing, chemical dosing, etc.
- Boiler Rooms
- Chiller Pump Rooms
- Firefighting Pump Rooms
- Pool Plant Room
- Water Refinement Room
Initially Building information modeling (BIM) model of the project is prepared in accordance with the architectural drawings received from the client. Key information for this step are:
- Type of project (industrial, civil, hospitality, etc.)
- Wall structure information (thickness, insulation, etc.)
- Windows structure (shading function, glass quantity, air insulation, etc.)
- Project location and orientation
- All room names and their functions
Afterward, Heating and Cooling load for all zones and spaces is calculated in accordance with the RTS (Radiant Time Series) method with the following information at hand:
- Outdoor design condition (Min and max temperature, humidity and wind speed during the entire year at that location and orientation)
- Indoor design condition (desired internal temperature, humidity, fresh air levels)
- Operational information (facility daily and weekly occupancy schedule, lighting and other electrical equipment workout schedule).
Finally, the proper system and devices are selected to meet previously calculated loads. All mechanical designs are carried out according to ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers), SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association), and IPC (International Plumbing Code) standards. Ventilation ducts, pipes, layouts, devices and models, dimensions, etc. are presented to the customer in full package. All details are made clear to the customer before signing off and commencement of works.
Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling Systems
NAT is an engineering company implementing large-scale projects in the field of cooling, heating, and ventilation. Our company comprises of high-level mechanical engineers with vast experience in high profile projects with the implementation of equipment by the leading manufacturer of the sector. We are following the latest developments in the field of mechanical installation, therefore successfully applying modern methods and technologies. Below is a list of some of the technologies that are successfully implemented by our company in air ventilation systems:
- Chiller (air cooled, water cooled)
- VRF, HRV – DX
- Rooftop, VAV, CAV
- AHU/DX Systems
- Heat Pump
- Fan Coil Radiant Heating, Trench heater, Underfloor heating (electric or water heating)
- CRAC Unit
- IAQ Control (Filtration, Anti-bacterial treatment, Humidification, Dehumidification, Positive Pressure Control).
We refer to expertise, experience, and continuous development in what we do. We are not designing mechanical projects, we are here to create new concepts.